Friday, February 24, 2012

Inducing update


Thanks for all your comments on my question about what I was experiencing as I started pumping. I still get a little something each time, although it has gone down a bit so that it is barely a drop from each breast. There is still no milk. I have noticed that my nipples have gotten huge and I need a bigger size of the shields on the pumps. My breasts have maybe gotten a little bigger, but it is hard to tell.

Today I finally wrap up my trip and head home. It's been a long but productive trip. I will be glad for some relaxing time this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. All those sounds like good signs to me. I only ever got drops before baby E was born. I think it was up to about 8-10 drops/breast the day he was born (the last time I pumped for a couple of months). Also, what you can pump is never a good indication of what you're body is/will actually produce - even for moms who give birth to their babes.

    Hope you get to relax some this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...