Sunday, February 26, 2012

Coming closer

I am finally home from my trip. There were some bumps along the way, but overall, the project was a success. Now I just have one more week until my FMLA leave starts!

Unfortunately, I returned with a bad cold. Hopefully it will clear up in a few days, but this was one of our last weekends before the baby's arrival and we wanted to get a lot done. Oh well. One thing I insisted on doing anyway was go scrapbooking with my friend. We used to get together monthly to scrapbook, but have both been busy lately. This is a good friend and I wanted to spend some time with her. As we were leaving, it hit me that the next time I see her, my life will have completely changed. The date is really getting close now.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh... I hope and pray that the cold takes a hike right quick! Hoping that the time goes by fast, but not so fast that you can't get done what you need to... (does that make any sense at all?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you feel better soon. I'm excited for you, and also hope that the time goes quickly, but that you have enough time to feel ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So close!! Thinking of you and hoping all goes well and you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...