I need you advice. We had our first appointment with a new RE a few weeks ago. At that time, the appointment was not as useful as it could have been since he had not yet received my medical records from my previous RE. He did get my husband's and did an ultrasound and medical history from us, but wanted to see what my lab results and post op notes from my lap. I went back to my previous RE to get them to send the records again, but as of Wednesday, they had not yet gotten them. Long story short, my first attempts to request the records went to the wrong office and then I used the wrong form at the right office. I think on Wednesday I finally did it right, but am not sure if that is enough time for the records to make it over to the new RE.
In the meantime, DH had his sperm penetration analysis. Our follow up appointment is Monday afternoon, when we will get the SPA results and decide what our next steps are. DH thinks we should reschedule if my records did not make it over there yet because he does not want to pay this doctor if he won't have all the information he needs to be really helpful. I am hesitant to put off this appointment. What would you do?
Fever, sleeplessness, septic, landscaping
4 months ago