Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Open letter

An Open Letter to my Reproductive System,

Dear RS,
You know, I was doubting you for a while. I assumed you must not know what you were doing or what was going on. But now I see you had a plan all along. I can see you were wise to acknowledge that having a baby while DH was getting his MBA would be a little much all at once. I mean, he has been pretty busy.

So, thanks, I guess, for seeing the bigger picture on this. I just want to point out, in case you were not aware, that he is over halfway done. In fact, he will be done in 9 months. There's no longer any chance of having a baby while he is still in school.

Just thought you should know.

Cheers,
Missy

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Missy's reproductive system, please take note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letter! Have definitely mentally written similar letters before! Take note, Missy's RS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...