Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Limerick fun

Well, somehow I missed out on the Limerick game that Weebles Wobblog is hosting. But after enjoying all the rhymes my friends are making and even starring in one myself (Thanks, Emmy!), I figure it is never too late to join in the fun. This is not an official entry in the contest, but here is my rhyme:

Another month ends and brings a big nope,
After taking these drugs I want to reach for a rope,
But they're making me mom,
So I try to stay calm,
And reach deep inside to bring out more hope.

5 comments:

  1. I can still get you in! I'm running behind but should have the first flight up later today. If you leave these in a comment on the post, I'll make sure yours are included.

    Happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is such a cute limerick and I can't believe my blog is in it!! I'm honored - thank you :)

    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Limerick, Missy!!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...