Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Tomorrow is big day for deciding whether we will go forward with the IUI. Since my left tube is likely blocked, if the dominant follicle is on the left, we may cancel and just try on our own. But we will see what happens tomorrow and how things stand. I thought I would be more excited, but now I just want to get it done and move on to the next stage.


  1. Good luck tomorrow!

  2. Blessings on you! I will be sending prayers your way...

  3. Oh, I hope that dominant follie is on the right! Can't wait to hear the update!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...