Monday, August 1, 2011

Photos

OK, by request, here are some photos from our shopping trip. We actually left most of it at my ILs for now since we are still trying to maintain some sanity in case the worst happens. As we get closer and certainly after our in-person visit with the birthmother this weekend, we will start bringing everything to our house. But right now we only brought home the car seat and a piece of the bedding so we can coordinate the nursery.

I talked to my mom last night and apparently she did some shopping of her own and some clothing is on its way. The one awkward part of the weekend is that we did run into someone we know at BRU. Since we are not telling people about our match, we were like, "umm, funny running into you here." But they do know we are adopting in general, so they might just think we are preparing in advance.

Here is the carseat. I love it and the matching stroller:



And here is the bedding we chose.

Here is something I started working on a few weeks ago. I started thinking maybe we would use it, maybe I would eventually give it to one of siblings who are pregnant. But now it is going to our little son!



And after our match I did go a little crazy at my favorite online yarn shop. This is only the first shipment.



And, finally, one of the completed projects was organizing my jewelry to complete our bedroom redo. I bought frames and created a way to hang my jewelry.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the nursery bedding you chose! So precious! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Love that car seat (hope he does too!!) and the new yarn you bought is gorgeous - what great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh how cute it all is! Love all the bright colors! You're definitely very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very very exciting for you!! you are so crafty and I'm sure your little son will love his blanket made with love!! :) Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...