Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm back

I've been a bad blogger. Sorry about that. But actually I enjoyed this mini-blogging vacation. Not quite a vacation since I was at a conference for work all of last week, but the conference kept me so busy I couldn't think about babies, fertility, pregnancy, etc. And for a brief week I felt like a normal person again. I didn't wake up every morning and take my temperature. I even (gasp!) drank wine at some receptions. I felt so reckless. Nothing like a little wine and a scintillating research discussion to make one go crazy.

Of course coming back to the real world brought it all back. So much for having a 2009 baby. That won't be happening now.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes we all need to take a break. And I agree that feeling 'normal' is a wonderful thing.

    Happy ICLW! (and welcome back)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Missy! Glad you got a break and enjoyed some wine and time off from temping. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat right now. Just taking a break from it all, and it feels pretty good to put it out of my mind for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, glad you enjoyed your break!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been gone awhile. I totally endorse taking a break from IF. It is absolutely necessary for you sanity.
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...