Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, the pies are made, the turkey is in the oven, and the parade is on TV. I am looking to having my family over later, but still when I think of what I am thankful for, I just think I am glad this year is over. Soon the meds and needles and uncomfortable appointments will be over. I'm not sure what will happen when they are over, but we will cross that bridge soon.

I know I do have many blessings. A great husband, a comfy house, financial security even with all the money being thrown at a pregnancy. But with all my family preparing for for B1ack Friday shopping, everyone is asking me what I want. I don't have any big gift I am hoping for this year. There is only thing I want, and money won't buy it.



4 comments:

  1. I hope you get it Missy! Happy Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Black Friday means nothing when your heart is open to love and you are still waiting:(
    Hugs to you, Missy. I hope your open heart is filled soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I say I'm so glad this year is over, it makes me sad to think that an entire went by with hardship. I hope 2011 offers happiness and fulfillment. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...