Thursday, November 18, 2010

Everywhere

It seems like everywhere I look is a reminder of infertility. Yesterday I was organizing files in my office and ran across some old examples from a statistics course I took. The example right on top was looking at the relationship between fertility and education. I should have paid attention then that continuing my education would reduce my fertility! (I know, I know, correlation is not causation, but still).

And then today I put a piece of furniture for sale on Craigs1ist. I called one interested person back, but she apparently left her work number and I called after hours. To some type of pregnancy support line. Ugh. Yes it does feel like I have a pregnancy emergency, but probably not the kind they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...