Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Updates

For those of you eager for an update on installing our dual flush toilet attachment: I tried. I failed. I called a plumber.

Actually, I think I installed it correctly. It just didn't fix our toilet problem. One complication is that there is a large box on the handle (the part of the handle that is inside the toilet tank. The way my toilet is configured, it bumps into the refill valve. So I'm not sure if we are going to be able to keep it in or not. We'll see what the professional says.

In better news, my marigolds are already sprouting. I didn't realize they are so quick. I hope they keep away the mosquitos because the rosemary doesn't seem to be doing the trick by itself (I bought those as plants rather than seeds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...