Saturday, December 8, 2012

Teeth

So I had planned to update my blog more often, but then my Internet decided to go down for three days. It is still not fixed, but this gives me the perfect chance to try out blogging from my phone, right? ( and of course as I was typing that, I hit some microphone option by mistake, I hope there is not some random recording on this!)

Back to what I wanted to discuss today. Teeth. Boy does this boy have them. He is only 9 months old and the fifth tooth is already breaking through. This is one kid who does not need to ask for his two front teeth for Christmas.

The funny thing is that despite all these teeth, he won't eat a thing. I've read that babies may refuse food temporarily when teething. But he is moving from one tooth to another that he is pretty much always teething. I'm dreading the one year molars, which I'm convinced will be here early like all the others!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Teddy will not eat when he's teething and he's terrible about nursing when he's teething. But have no fear he won't start himself, Teddy got 6 teeth in 4 weeks time... it was terrible. Hang in there this will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let me tell you about molars... AHGHGHGHHHHRRHHHGHH! Okay, that is all. ;) I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...