Thursday, June 4, 2009

8x8

The Rules:
  • Mentioned who tagged you: Lucy
  • Complete the list of 8’s
  • Tag 8 people
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
  1. Seeing my dad's side of the family, even if it is for a funeral
  2. Vacation with my mom's side in a few weeks
  3. Our 4th anniversary
  4. Seeing good friends who are coming to visit
  5. Losing weight
  6. Finish reading my current book
  7. Taking a plane trip alone with my sister
  8. Beating hubby on the Wii (I've been practicing)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
  1. Went to work
  2. Wrote a draft of my talk for my Nana's funeral
  3. Took a kickboxing class
  4. Finished this one assignment I don't like to do
  5. Got frustrated when my contact gave us different guidelines than we had before
  6. Played Super Mario Galaxy
  7. Watched hubby on the Wii
  8. Ate a nice salmon dinner hubby made
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
  1. Get pregnant
  2. Have a healthy baby
  3. Find a new job
  4. Play an instrument
  5. Cool down the second floor of our house
  6. Invent a teleporter so I don't need to spend so much time in an airport/airplane
  7. Live closer to more family
  8. Buy some new shoes

8 SHOWS I WATCH

  1. House Hunters
  2. 24
  3. The Rachel Maddow Show
  4. Desperate Housewives
  5. Brothers and Sisters
  6. Countdown with Keith Olberman
  7. Jon and Kate + 8 (yes, I'll admit that)
  8. Curb Appeal

8 FAVORITE FRUITS

  1. Apples
  2. Cherries
  3. Strawberries
  4. Pears
  5. Raspberries
  6. Blackberries
  7. Bananas
  8. Blueberries

8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL

  1. Australia
  2. Galapagos Islands
  3. South America
  4. Hawaii
  5. Alaska
  6. Brazil
  7. Spain
  8. Moscow

8 PLACES I’VE LIVED

  1. Nashville, TN
  2. Pittsburg, CA
  3. Lansing, MI
  4. Washington, DC
  5. Wilmington, DE
  6. Oxford, England
  7. Stanford, CA
  8. Walnut Creek, CA

8 FOLKS I’M TAGGING

  1. Ella
  2. Emmy
  3. Katie
  4. Hillary
  5. C by the Sea
  6. Mugsy
  7. Sunflower Childe
  8. Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Hey there fellow Delawarean! Nice to learn little things like that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man. That's twice now...wonder if I can hold out for 8 tags...

    Great lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not many people I know want to travel to Moscow (it's always been on my list). That's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that tag -- that was fun to read! :)

    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...