Saturday, August 25, 2012

Holiday season?

I know the Christmas season begins earlier every year, but I was still surprised to see wrapping paper and nametags in the store today. I thought it was too early to buy a Halloween costume even. Yet we got sucked in. I promise we went in only for diapers and formula. That costume just jumped into our shopping cart. And I may or may not have purchased a three foot tall stuffed Rudolph with a nose that lights up.

Somebody's going to be spoiled this holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha... someone went to Costco didn't they? Beware the toys r us wish list flyer when it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Halloween decorations on Saturday and thought that was super early! I cannot believe that some places have Christmas things out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...