Friday, March 25, 2011

I like her

I recently met this new woman at our church. We went out for coffee today to get to know each other better. She has a young daughter and we were talking about family. I ask if her and her husband think they will have any more children. Her answer was basically yes they will try in a few months because the timing would work out with her school schedule, but she also acknowledged that you can make all the plans you want but never know what will happen. I wish everyone could realize that not all plans work out. I think I'll keep this new friend.

1 comment:

  1. I would too. It's great when people realize that they're not actually in control of the world around them. I on the other hand, like to pretend that I have control;...it gets me through the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...